Wireless printing is one of the best things to happen to modern office life. It makes everything easier. Don’t believe us? Here are ten ways wireless printing will change your work life.
- Fewer disruptions: Print from anywhere in your building and go pick it up at your leisure. You’ll never have to worry about printing from the ‘right’ computer again
- Everyone can print: Wireless printing makes it easier to share your printer with visitors. As long as they can pick up the printer’s wireless signal, they can print from their own devices — no more transferring files to your computer or emailing documents.
- Be ready for any meeting. It’s annoying when you hand out documents and you’re short on copies. Instead of forcing people to share, you can use your nearby laptop, tablet or even phone to print some additional copies.
- Print from the cloud. Wireless printing makes it easier than ever to access your documents and print them from the cloud.
- Print from any device. You don’t have to worry about installing printer drives on new computers. Pick up the wireless signal and you are good to go.
- Everyone can see when the ink is low. If your printer is low on ink, everyone can see it when attempting to print. You don’t have to be the only one changing the toner and ink anymore.
- No wires to trip over. Remember when you used to have to tape down all the wires leading from the printer to each computer? It’s ugly and can be a trip hazard. Get rid of all the cables in your office and go wireless.
- Put the printer where you want it. Instead of putting the printer close to the computer or router, you can place it anywhere.
- Do more with one machine. Most wireless printers have multiple functions including scanning and copying capabilities. We can help you find the right equipment for every task you need to complete.
- Everyone gets a turn. You don’t have to wait for your turn to the use the printer anymore. Wireless printers can accept jobs from multiple computers at once. Each task will print in the order it was received.
If you’re ready to jump into the world of wireless printing, let’s talk. We’ll perform a printing assessment of your organization to get the right equipment for the job. Once you have a wireless printer, you’ll never want to go back.