We’ve all experienced trying to fix a printer or a photocopier. There are usually two reactions you can have when your machine stops working: blinding rage or weary laughter.
If you’re continually fighting these urges, it’s time to upgrade your equipment. We can help. Give us a call, and we’ll do a printing assessment to find what you need. Until then, maybe these printing jokes will help make the pain a little easier to bear.
- “I keep hearing music coming from the printer. I think the printer is jamming.”
- “When the printer still will not work after 20 tries, try sending the print job to all 100 printers in the office. One of them is bound to work.”
- “The printer is comprised of three main parts: the case, the jammed paper tray, and the blinking red light.”
- “Never let your printer know that you waited until the last minute to print something and you’re in a hurry. They can sense fear.”
- “This printer is now called Bob Marley, because it’s always jamming.”
- “Lydia got a job in a fairly large office. Just days after she began working there, the copier jammed. A co-worker, Elizabeth offered to show her how to clear the machine, and Lydia gratefully accepted. Lydia caught on quickly, and was quick to begin slamming doors and punching buttons when the copier jammed a few days later. Dave (another co-worker) came up behind Lydia while she was in the process of clearing the machine, “What are you doing?” he asked. “Clearing the copier as Elizabeth showed me,” Lydia replied. “Oh, but you have to understand, “Dave responded, “Elizabeth has a temper.”
- “We had been going crazy with a new copying machine that seemed to gobble paper like a piranha and needed repair almost every day. In addition, a large sign proclaimed: “Only qualified key operators are allowed to open machine. Please call one of the persons listed.” These people were very difficult to find at crucial moments, so someone scrawled on the sign: “Jammed if you do — and jammed if you don’t.”
Using your office printer shouldn’t be the worst or funniest part of your day. Have a quick laugh at silly jokes like these and then call us. Our team will make sure you never have to choose between crying, laughing, or raging at your printer again.